Now Enrolling! Call 704-872-9554
Currently Enrolled: 101
2021-2022 Annual Tuition and Fees per Student
|Tuition Fee||Snack Fee||***12 Monthly Payments|
|K5 -12th Grade||$300.00||$325.00||$4,800.00||$100.00||$480.00|
* Annual Book Fee -Hardbound books are the property of Southview Christian School. ** Optional Down Payment – We suggest this down payment amount to give you an even monthly payment. ***Monthly Payment Plan– 12 monthly payments are from June 2018 through May 2019. Total annual fees are divided into equal monthly payments. Tuition is due the 1st of each month. A $25 late fee will be charged if the tuition is received after the tenth of the month or other agreed upon due date. To avoid late fees, arrangements must be made through the financial office prior to the due date.
Before & After School Care
- Before School Care is available for students in the cafeteria from 7:30 a.m. – 7:50 a.m., Monday-Friday. There is no fee for Before School Care.
- K4 is a half day program.
- After School Care is offered to all students who are unable to be picked up before 3:10 p.m. The After School Care program is from 3:10 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The cost is $2.50 per half hour per family [$10 maximum] If your child is not picked up by 6:00 p.m., a $2.50 per minute late fee will be charged.
- Re-enrollment: $50 per student (until 3/31/19)
- Registration Jan 1 – Apr 30: $100
- Registration May 1 – Jul 31: $150
- Registration August 1 or later: $200
You may qualify for a discount. Only one discount per family. Please inquire at the financial office for more information or call 704-872-9554.
In the event of withdrawal, an exit interview must be completed by the parent or guardian. The withdrawal form and fee of $100 per student must be completed and received by SCS before a student is considered withdrawn. If a student withdraws or is removed for any reason from SCS, payments will be charged through the end of the month. If a student withdraws after re-enrollment/registration but prior to March 15th no penalty will be charged. The re-enrollment/registration fee is not refundable. Upon withdrawal or dismissal from school, report cards and academic records will only be forwarded when all tuition and *fees are paid in full and textbooks returned.
*Fees – includes the balance of all annual fees, unpaid merchandise, current fundraisers, lunchroom charges, etc.
If a student withdraws after re-enrollment/registration but prior to March 31st no penalty will be charged. The re-enrollment/registration fee is not refundable.