Only a few openings available! Call 704-872-9554 or 704-657-2383
Please Call for LARGE multiple child & cash discounts!
2017 – 2018 Annual Tuition and Fees per Student
|Grade||Monthly Tuition||Monthly Textbook Rental Fee||Monthly Matriculation|
|Monthly Fine Arts Fee||Monthly Class Fund Fee||*12 Monthly Payments|
|K3 – K5||$225.00||$25.00||$25.00||$10.00||$10.00||$295.00|
* Monthly Payment Plan– 12 monthly payments are from June 2017 through May 2018. Total annual fees are divided into equal monthly payments. Tuition is due the 1st of each month. A $25 late fee will be charged if the tuition is received after the tenth of the month or other agreed upon due date. To avoid late fees, arrangements must be made through the financial office prior to the due date.
Before & After School Care
- Before School Care is available for students in the cafeteria from 7:30 a.m. – 7:50 a.m., Monday-Friday. There is no fee for Before School Care.
- Kindergarten is a half day program. If you choose to have your child stay all day, there will be an afternoon kindergarten program from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. for $7 per day.
- After School Care is offered to all students who are unable to be picked up before 3:10 p.m. The After School Care program is from 3:10 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The cost is $2.50 per half hour per family [$10 maximum] If your child is not picked up by 6:00 p.m., a $2.50 per minute late fee will be charged.
Additional Financial Information
- Athletic Fee: [per student]
First sport: $100Second sport: $75
- Cheerleading Fee: TBA
- Re-enrollment: $50 per student(if paid by February 15)
- Registration Jan 1 – Apr 30: $100
- Registration May 30 – Jul 31: $150
- Registration August 1 or later: $200
We offer several discounts for those who qualify. For example: Southview Baptist Church members in good standing, those in Full-Time Ministry, Student Referrals, Multiple Children Enrolled, Emergency Responders, Military/Veterans, & Annual Payment in Full Discount. Please inquire at the financial office for more information or call 704-872-9554.
In the event of withdrawal, an exit interview must be completed by the parent or guardian. A withdrawal form must be completed and a fee of $100 must be received by SCS before billing will conclude. If a student withdraws or is removed for any reason from SCS, payments will be charged through the end of the month.
If a student withdraws after re-enrollment/registration but prior to March 15th no penalty will be charged. The re-enrollment/registration fee is not refundable.